Vibram is the world leader in high performance rubber soles. For more than 70 years, the famous yellow octagon has been synonymous with quality, performance, safety, innovation and design worldwide. Since revolutionizing the sport with the creation of the first rubber sole for mountain climbing in the ’30s, Vibram has positioned itself as the market standard. Vibram soles, created with a desire to increase safety and protection levels, are the result of a constant commitment to research and development. They proved to be irreplaceable companions during many extreme expeditions, conquering Everest, K2 and almost all the highest peaks in the world.
The Vibram soles used in these Grisport products are developed exclusively for Grisport.
Each new Vibram product is designed using only the latest designs and the best compounds for its specific use. New soles are always produced with three objectives: Best performance, maximum level of comfort and quality.
A. Insulated breathable removable innersole, anatomic and anti bacterial
B. Midsole made of low density shock absorbing PU
C. Third density layer to stabilize walking
D. Vibram rubber non skid outsole
Grisport use only the best Italian premium leathers to ensure strength, breathability, comfort and quality.
SYMPATEX is a highly breathable, waterproof membrane that totally encapsulates the entire upper and sole and is seam sealed and welded. Sympatex is the thinnest membrane of its type and is also highly breathable. it will also stretch up to 300% without affecting performance.
- 100% waterproof:Water column of up to 25m (laminates)
- 100% windproof: In accordance with EN ISO 9237
- Optimal breathability: Rated “good” to “very good” in tests by the Hohenstein Institute. Water vapour is expelled by 57 billion hydrophilic molecular units per cm2
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and bluesign certified: Environmentally friendly manufacturing and disposal
- Extremely high mechanical resistance: Through outstanding workmanship and selected materials, the membrane is abrasion-resistant for up to 100,000 cycles (Martindale)
- Tough testing: Footwear is tested using a flex-tester in a water bath for 7 to 14 hours
Guaranteed functionality: Long-term functionality is guaranteed, the membrane retains its functionality all through the life of the footwear
Compact membrane: Completely non-porous. This means the membrane cannot become blocked by dirt, residual washing agents or salt crystals
Easy care: Sympatex is easy to clean. Ideally with Sympatex care products, don’t use creams or sprays with a high oil content
300% stretch: The non-porous structure makes the membrane extremely flexible, very thin and exceptionally light
Specially manufactured and positioned to lock laces in to ensure firm and consistent tension and also assists in achieving the desired lace tension whilst lacing up.